Easily protect your laptop or other device against theft, using this keyed cable lock. With a convenient push-to-lock function and no combination required, the steel cable laptop lock maximizes security at the office or on the go.
Convenient Push-to-Lock Function
Save time every day with the push-to-lock button. Just one press and the lock is set. Plus, for convenient operation, the cable joint swivels 360 degrees.
No Combination Required
Easily lock and unlock the laptop cable with the provided keys. Two identical keys are provided, to ensure you always have a spare.
Ensure that your laptop, tablet, dock, smartphone or other device is anchored safely to your workspace. This keyed cable lock features a durable zinc-alloy lock head. To provide dependable theft protection in a wide range of retail, commercial, and institutional environments, the 2 m (6.5'.) locking cable is compatible with laptops or other devices equipped with the industry-standard Kensington lock slot (K-Slot).
Ideal for portable use or at the office, the computer cable lock features a strong vinyl-coated steel cable (4.4 mm diameter). To secure your device in a variety of different work spaces, the flexible steel cable bends easily to loop around a stationary post or object.
The TAA compliant LTLOCKKEY is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Protect your laptop or other device against theft with this keyed cable lock
- Easy one-hand operation with the push-to-lock button and 360-degree swivel cable joint
- Compatible with laptops, docks, monitors, projectors or other computer equipment with a Kensington lock slot (K-Slot)
- No need to remember a combination - includes two identical keys
- Tamper-resistant vinyl-coated steel cable (4.4mm diameter) ensures strength and durability