For rough environments – day or night
AXIS T92G20 Outdoor Housing is a robust aluminum housing designed to handle harsh environments with a start-up temperature of -40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F). With IP66 and IP67 ratings the housing is protected against ingress of dust and high pressure water jets from any direction as well as effects of immersion in water. Furthermore, the housing is protected against impacts and vandal acts with IK10 rating. With powerful IR illumination, AXIS T92G20 Outdoor Housing is optimized for surveillance in pitch darkness.
Spacious design with efficient heat handling
The housing is suitable for fixed cameras in indoor and outdoor installation and with a spacious design, it can fit cameras with larger CS-mount lenses and connecting accessories. With efficient heating and cooling solutions, the housing enables cameras to operate in both extremely warm and cold environments. Furthermore, the housing delivers optimal conditions for sensitive components and cameras with more processing power. AXIS T92G20 Outdoor Housing enables simple, one cable installation with Power over Ethernet.
The IP rating system
- IP stands for Ingress Protection
- The rating’s first digit e.g. IP66 relates to the ingress protection against dust (6 means dust tight, see the table below)
- The second digit e.g IP66 relates to the ingress protection against water (6 means protected against heavy water jets, see the table below)
- Built-in IR illumination
- Start-up in -40 øC to 60 øC (-40 øF to 140 øF)
- Active cooling and heating
- IP66, IP67 and IK10 rating
- PoE connectivity