Protect what matters with a top-rated security service
Your online life and real life are merging into one seamless experience, and you need security that can keep viruses, identity theft, and other digital threats from becoming real-life headaches.
We see more, analyse more and stop more online threats
How long does it take for malware to infect your brand-new computer? If you use free or other inferior security software, maybe not long at all.
Cybercriminals are more sophisticated than ever before, and they use a diverse arsenal of tools to gain access to your information. Other security solutions just don’t have the resources to keep up with new threats as they emerge.
But Norton does. As the threats get worse, we just keep getting better. Our teams of security experts are constantly analyzing new threats and devising new ways to protect your devices from them.
We focus exclusively on security & are the best at it
Our concentrated combination of dedication and expertise benefits our customers. Norton has been outperforming the competition in many reputable head-to-head tests, and only Norton has won the PC Magazine Editors’ Choice Award 34 times, including 11 years in a row – more than any other security company.
What does that mean for you? When you buy Norton Security, you’re getting one of the best security products on the market today. It’s that simple.
We include a protection promise only Norton can make
We’re so confident in our ability to keep you secure, we offer refund assurance: If your PC or Mac gets a virus our Norton experts cannot remove, we’ll give you a refund*
Easy to get started
With Norton Security Deluxe, you can secure your device quickly and easily.
Norton Security Deluxe provides a simple view detailing the protection status of your device.
From a single dashboard you can monitor your security and identity protection settings, and even view the history of files scanned and downloads analyzed.
Norton Security Deluxe includes online access to expert help from certified Norton technicians.
If at any time you need help, our support agents are ready to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions) Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X.
- Android 2.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
- iOS 7 or later.
- iOS 8 or later required for Norton Family Premier’s child monitoring app.
- Visit norton.com/enroll on a web browser*
- Enter your Payment Method to activate your subscription
- Enter the Product Key provided in the package
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install
Payment Protection Promise
To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must purchase, renew, or upgrade your Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or subscribe to the Norton Automatic Renewal Service. If a Symantec service representative is unable to remove a virus from your device, then you may receive a full refund on the actual price paid for the Norton subscription, or if a Norton bundle, the total Norton bundle price paid (net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable) and only for the current paid subscription service period for that subscription or subscription bundle. The Norton subscription must be installed and activated on your device prior to the time it is infected by a virus. The refund DOES NOT apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for detail