HyperX® Impact memory boasts the world’s fastest SO-DIMM frequency – 2666MHz – to keep you ahead of the curve and level up your game. It automatically recognises the platform it’s plugged into and auto overclocks to the highest frequency published (up to 2400MHz) with no need to adjust system BIOS settings. So you get extreme performance that supports notebooks using either AMD or the latest Intel CPU technologies with no hassle at all – even if you’re a newbie.
HyperX HX318LS11IB/8 is a 1G x 64-bit (8GB) DDR3L-1866 CL11 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 2Rx8, low voltage, memory modules, based on sixteen 512M x 8-bit DDR3 FBGA components. This module has been tested to run at DDR3L-1866 at a low latency timing of 11-11-11 at 1.35V or 1.5V.
- JEDEC standard 1.35V (1.28V ~ 1.45V) and 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V) Power Supply
- VDDQ = 1.35V (1.28V ~ 1.45V) and 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V)
- 933MHz fCK for 1866Mb/sec/pin
- 8 independent internal bank
- Programmable CAS Latency: 13, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5
- Programmable Additive Latency: 0, CL - 2, or CL - 1 clock
- 8-bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length: 8 (interleave without any limit, sequential with starting address '000' only), 4 with tCCD = 4 which does not allow seamless read or write (either on the fly using A12 or MRS)
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- Internal (self) calibration: Internal self calibration through ZQ pin (RZQ: 240 ohm ± 1%)
- On Die Termination using ODT pin
- Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower than TCASE 85°C, 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE < 95°Cº
- Asynchronous Reset
- PCB: Height 1.180 inch (30.00mm), double sided component