The ICUSB232D 1 Port USB to Serial Adapter lets you add an RS232 DB9 serial port to your laptop or desktop computer through USB, so you can connect to, monitor and control a serial device. For easy connections, the adapter features a female USB type-B port, so you can choose the length of USB cable needed to reach your serial device (6ft / 1.8m USB A-B cable included). The USB to RS232 adapter is a convenient and cost-saving solution for providing legacy serial connectivity to devices such as point-of-sale terminals, serial modems, industrial equipment and a wide variety of other RS232 peripherals. The USB to serial converter is easy to install and offers broad operating system compatibility including Windows, Mac OS and Linux for easy integration into mixed environments, and offers support for transfer rates up to 128 Kbps.
- Provides USB to straight-through RS232 serial connectivity
- Detachable USB cable design (6ft / 1.8m USB A-B cable included)
- Supports baud rates up to 128Kbps
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux platforms
- Compatible with USB 1.1 or higher ports
- USB-powered - No external power adaptor required