iPad Air does more than a computer in simpler, more magical ways. And now with more features and capabilities, it’s more versatile than ever.
Your creative studio on the go.
With A14 Bionic, you have the power to bring your ideas to life. Shoot a 4K video, then edit it right on iPad Air. Use the second-generation Apple Pencil to paint and illustrate with dynamic brushes and subtle shading.1 And with the enhanced graphics and machine learning performance of A14 Bionic, you can unlock new creative possibilities with photo editing, music creation and more.
The notepad where your best ideas are born.
With Apple Pencil, you can easily take notes, organise your thoughts, and mark up screenshots, email and more. And with iPadOS 14, your handwriting becomes as powerful as typed text. Convert your sketches into perfect shapes, turn handwritten notes into typed text, and write in any text field with Scribble.
Make working hard feel like hardly working.
With the incredible versatility of iPad Air, you can work any way you want. Use the Smart Keyboard Folio, or attach the Magic Keyboard for responsive typing and a built-in trackpad.1 It’s perfect for the things you need to do, like sending an email. Or the things you want to do, like writing a short story. And with all-day battery life,2 iPad Air is ready to work for as long as you need it.
Get to work. Get to class. Or get together.
iPad Air is the perfect way to stay connected with Wi-Fi and 4G LTE Advanced. Host a FaceTime call, join a video conference or start a group project with friends or classmates from anywhere. Advanced cameras and microphones keep faces and voices crystal clear. iPad Air features super-fast Wi-Fi 6 — and with 4G LTE Advanced,3 you can connect even when you’re away from Wi-Fi.
Power up your leisure time.
The incredible graphics of A14 Bionic and the stunning iPad Air display make all your entertainment completely captivating. Watch films on the gorgeous Liquid Retina display with P3 wide colour and enjoy an immersive audio experience with high-quality landscape stereo speakers. Or play games with console-level graphics, and even connect a controller.4
1. Apple Pencil, Magic Keyboard and Smart Keyboard Folio are sold separately.
2. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
3. Data plan required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE, VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected network providers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and network. For details on LTE support, contact your provider and see apple.com/uk/ipad/cellular/networks.
4. Game controllers work with selected games and are sold separately. Availability may vary by country.
5. Compared with the previous generation.
6. The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.