This MST hub lets you connect four monitors to your Mini DisplayPort (mDP) 1.2 equipped Windows tablet, laptop or desktop. The hub features a newly engineered chipset that was specifically designed and rigorously tested to resolve compatibility issues with the Microsoft Surface Pro 3. The newest generations of computers are more portable than ever, which often means that you're left with fewer video outputs and smaller integrated screens. This MST hub solves both of these problems by letting you connect four additional displays to your computer, which makes multitasking much easier. With the MST hub, you can use Mini DisplayPort video adapters and cable adapters that enable you to connect HDMI, VGA or DVI displays. This ensures that your MST hub will be compatible with virtually any television, monitor or projector. The hub is VESA and DisplayPort certified to support DP 1.2 enabled systems, for seamless integration with your existing video equipment. Using the MST hub, you can extend your desktop onto additional monitors and stream independent content to each display, giving you the freedom to multitask and increase your productivity. You can also mirror the same image onto multiple displays for remote viewing applications such as digital signage. MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering Ultra HD 4K resolutions. This unprecedented performance makes MST perfect for high-resolution applications such as graphic design, gaming and medical imaging.
- Maximize your productivity by connecting four independent displays to your computer using the MST Hub
- Connect to almost any television, monitor or projector with support for low-cost adaptors
- Newly engineered chipset for increased compatibility with Microsoft Surface Pro 3
- Increase external video performance with support for resolutions up to 4K
- VESA and DisplayPort certified
- Compatible with DP1.2 graphics cards such as AMD Eyefinity Technology and AMD Radeon
- Plug-and-play installation