This Mini DisplayPort to HDMI VGA adapter offers a portable solution for connecting your Mini DP (or Thunderbolt 2™) laptop to a VGA or HDMI display. The adapter supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) and provides sharper images with enhanced video.
Two-in-One Video Connectivity with Travel in Mind
Avoid the hassle of carrying different adapters, with a 2-in-1 mDP monitor adapter. Featuring both VGA and HDMI outputs, you can conveniently connect your laptop to any HDMI or VGA-equipped display, using this multiport video converter.
With its small footprint and lightweight design, the travel adapter fits easily into your laptop bag, making it perfect for professionals on the go.
Astonishing 4K Picture Quality
The HDMI output on this Mini DisplayPort converter lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your computer's mDP (or Thunderbolt 2) connection, delivering the astonishing quality of UHD to your 4K 60Hz HDMI display. Plus, the VGA output supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1080, ensuring you won’t have to sacrifice picture quality when connected to a VGA monitor or projector.
With HDR support, you can enjoy lifelike images with increased contrast, brightness and colors and greater luminosity than standard digital imaging.
Requiring no additional software or drivers to install, this Mini DP to HDMI VGA dongle offers a plug-and-play setup for a user-friendly experience.
MDP2VGAHD20 is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Mini DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz (UHD) or VGA 1080p adapter on a single monitor
- HDMI supports HDR, 7.1 channel audio
- Compatible with HDCP 2.2/1.4 & Thunderbolt 2
- FLEXIBLE VIDEO OUTPUT: This 2-in-1 portable mDP video converter to HDMI 2.0 (digital) or VGA (analog), is the perfect adapter for working from home/office workstations, boardrooms or on the road
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Active Mini DP adapter supports DP/DP++ source using standard mDP connector incl Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 3, Surface Pro 6, Surface Book, Macbook 2015 (& earlier), Mac Mini, Intel NUC|DISPLAY COMPATIBILITY: Multiport video adapter performance tested 1080p to 4K 60Hz w/ HDMI & 1080p VGA on projectors/displays from brands like Samsung, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Asus, Acer, LG, Sharp, Sony|HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Supports no driver/software plug & play setup, the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI VGA adapter dongle works w/ macOS, Windows, Chrome OS, & Linux; Male mDP to female HDMI/VGA connector