This 6-foot Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter cable offers a single-cable connection from your mDP equipped MacBook or Ultrabook laptop to an HDMI display or projector. The passive adapter supports video resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K and is Thunderbolt compatible when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port. This adapter cable ensures you can maintain an astonishing picture quality, four times the resolution of 1080p, when converting Mini DisplayPort to HDMI. The adapter is also backward compatible with lower resolution displays and video sources. With support for high-definition resolutions of 1080p and 720p, you can future-proof your existing setup for 4K video. or the simplest and most discreet installation, this mDP to HDMI adapter connects directly from your Mini DisplayPort video source to the HDMI port on your display. It doesn't need a power source, unlike some converter dongles that require active power and separate video cabling. At 6ft in length, this adapter cable delivers a compact connection that eliminates excess to ensure a tidy, professional installation. For shorter installations, we also offer a 3 ft mDP to HDMI cable (MDP2HDMM1MW) enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs.
- Astonishing video quality with support for video resolutions up to 4K at 30 Hz
- Reduce clutter with a 6ft adaptor cable
- Avoid the hassle of converters that require additional cabling and power adaptors, using this plug-and-play cable adaptor
- Supports HDMI 4K at 30 Hz
- Plug-and-play installation
- No power adaptor required