In recent times, Kolink has built a solid reputation for premium quality yet also affordable cases. Now they have brought out the extremely stylish Inspire K1 RGB Midi-Tower with a stylish acrylic glass side panel and tempered glass front. Behind the front, the case includes two pre-installed 120 mm RGB-LED fans whose lighting looks particularly striking thanks to the honeycomb-shaped frame.
The RGB-LED fans are connected to an included controller. An infrared remote control allows users to control the RGB-LED lighting. The tidy interior of the Inspire K1 offers lots of space for high-end hardware. The case also includes adequate space for watercooling and convenient cable management, although these are just a few of the highlights. In spite of the excellent build quality of the case, it remains very affordable and good value for money.
- Designer case compatible with motherboards up to ATX
- Acrylic glass side panel and tempered glass front
- 2x Pre-installed 120 mm RGB-LED fans, 1x 80 mm fan on the back
- I/O Panel with 2x USB 2.0 / 1x USB 3.0 & HD Audio In/Out
- Supports one 240 mm format radiator
- 3x 3.5 and 2x 2.5" drive slots
- Fits graphics cards up to 35 cm in length & CPU coolers up to 15 cm high
- Includes fan controller and remote controller