Here’s an easy way to connect a wider range of peripherals to your laptop. This 4-port USB 3.0 hub turns your laptop’s USB-A port into three USB-A ports (5Gbps), and one USB-C™ port. The hub is USB powered, so you can connect devices virtually anywhere you work or go.
Now, you can use your laptop’s traditional USB Type-A port to expand your connectivity, and connect your newer USB Type-C™ devices to your laptop.
Expand your USB connectivity
This USB 3.0 hub lets you expand your USB connection options using the USB-A port on your computer. (USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1.) It offers three USB-A ports and one USB-C port, so you can connect traditional USB devices now, while still being able to connect USB Type-C devices in the future.
It’s the ideal way to connect your new USB-C equipped device to your laptop’s traditional USB-A port.
Add USB ports to your laptop, anywhere you go
With a compact and lightweight design, the USB-powered hub is tailored for mobility. It easily tucks into your carrying case and expands your connectivity when traveling.
This versatile USB hub takes up minimal space on a desk, so you can use it in hot-desk or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
Save time and money
The 4-port USB 3.0 hub can help if you need a way to connect your newer USB-C peripherals to your existing laptop. Now you can access your USB-C device while avoiding the cost of purchasing a newer laptop that features a USB Type-C port.
The bus-powered hub installs quickly with no additional drivers or software required, and it’s compatible with virtually all operating systems.
The HB30A3A1CFB is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Connect USB-C peripheral devices through your laptop's traditional USB-A port
- Add both USB-C and USB-A ports to your USB-A port equipped laptop, MacBook, Chromebook, or desktop computer
- USB powered, with a compact design for easy portability
- Fast, easy installation with broad OS support and no additional drivers required
- Backward compatible with older USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- Compliant with USB 3.0 and data rates up to 5Gbps