What is a Category 5e crossover patch cable? Think of it as the footpath that connects certain houses together on your block. Actually, it's a cable that directly links one computer to another on a Local Area Network (LAN).
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T networks
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
- Moulded strain relief and PVC overmoulding ensures a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Moulded strain relief provides extra security around connector
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e
- Tested to 100Mhz