This 10G SFP+ cable delivers what you need most in your network connections: reliable performance. It's built to MSA specifications and fully tested to ensure seamless compatibility. This passive twinaxial cable is a fully hot-pluggable, direct-attach cable, supporting 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) ports. Designed for short-length, high-speed interconnects, this low-power, low-latency Twinax cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across-rack network switch or server connections.
- Cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic modules
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications and MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) industry standards
- 30 AWG, 100-ohm impedance
- Hot-swappable with fiber-optic modules
- Compliant with SFF-8431 and SFF-8432 connector standards