B Grade Item
Please note that this is a B Grade clearance item. It will be in good condition, but may show light signs of use and/or have been repackaged. The price has been reduced to reflect this.
All B Grade items are complete, working and have been fully tested.
This item is supplied with a 12 month warranty.
The NVMe Speed You Need
Say goodbye to SATA.
Basic bootup speeds won’t cut it — not at work, on the go, or in the game. But the Crucial P3 SSD is anything but basic. With NVMe™ performance that’s more than 6x faster than SATA and 22x faster than HDD2, the P3 leaves older storage technology in the dust. With sequential read/write speeds up to 3500/3000MB/s1, storage capacities up to 4TB3, Micron® Advanced 3D NAND, and innovative controller technology, the Crucial P3 gives you the speed you need for the price you want. Get faster bootups, downloads and file transfers, and store all your files, photos, videos, apps, and games with room to spare with the quality and dependability you expect from Crucial.
Upgrade your PC with the performance it needs at a price you want. The Crucial P3 NVMe™ SSD delivers load times and data transfers that are 6x faster than SATA drives and 22x faster than HDDs2.
With generous capacities up to 4TB3, the Crucial P3 can hold massive amounts of files, documents, photos, videos, games, and apps, with room to spare.
Crucial P3 NVMe SSDs are built with high-quality Micron® Advanced 3D NAND, tested and validated to the exacting standards you’ve come to expect from one of the world’s largest manufacturers of flash memory. Want proof? Go check out our award-winning line of SSDs.
SSD management software for performance optimization and firmware updates give the Crucial P3 everything you need for security and peace of mind.
©2022 Micron Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Information, products, and/or specifications are subject to change without notice. Neither Crucial nor Micron Technology, Inc. is responsible for omissions or errors in typography or photography. Micron, the Micron logo, Crucial, the Crucial logo, and The Memory & Storage Experts are trademarks or registered trademarks of Micron Technology, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1. Typical I/O performance numbers as measured using CrystalDiskMark® with command queue full and write cache enabled. Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.
2. SSD speed comparison between published Crucial P3 NVMe SSD read/write speeds up to 3500/3000MB/s and published Crucial MX500 SATA SSD read/write speeds of 560/510MB/s; SSD vs. HDD speed comparisons between published Crucial P3 NVMe SSD read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB/s and top preset consumer hard disk drive read/write speeds of 7200RPM (~156MB/s).
3. Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Not all capacities available at initial launch.
4. The Crucial P3 speeds of up to 3500/3000MB/s are 1.45x and 1.6x faster (respectively) than Crucial P2 speeds of up to 2400/1900MB/s.
5. Micron reserves the right to transition between NAND series during future production cycles.
6. Warranty valid for 5 years from the original date of purchase or before writing the maximum total bytes written (TBW) as published in the product datasheet and as measured in the product’s SMART data, whichever comes first.
7. OEM warranty statements are only applicable to customers in the U.S. Some manufacturers have reserved the right to void warranties, based on their discretion.
- Impressive read/write speeds up to 3500/3000MB/s
- Spacious storage up to 4TB
- Solid Gen3 performance
- Micron Advanced 3D NAND
- NVMe PCIe 3.0 M.2 (2280)
- Performs up to 45% better than the previous generation