C Grade Item
Please note that this is a C Grade clearance item. C Grade items may have missing accessories or show signs of cosmetic wear. See below for details of this specific item. The price has been reduced to reflect this.
Used in built syste. No screws or accessories.
All C Grade items are working and have been fully tested.
This item is supplied with a 6 month warranty.
The new CiT Omega is a Micro-ATX professional looking gaming case, thanks to the solid ABS front panel. The Omega offers a precise and delicate look to your set up, and will look great in any environment.
The Omega comes with one pre-installed Velocity fan and the chassis can mount a total of eight fans. (Please note the hub can only fit a total of six fans.)
The one included Velocity fan is made using 24 LEDs and are dual sided with slim ring design to provide a much brighter look to your finished build. Your fans and LED strips can easily be synced and controlled using the included hub with one master 3 Pin ARGB motherboard connector enabling you to control your fans using a compatible motherboard or thorough the reset switch allows you to access some awesome looking lighting effects.
Take your build to new heights with the smartly designed interior, with multiple radiator configurations including room to fit a 240mm radiator at the front and top. The Omega has four internal drive bays and can support both budget and high end hardware. (Please note one of the two 2.5" hard drive bays are unusable if the front fans are installed inside the front of the chassis).
Keep your build clean and tidy with several cable routing holes to help with your cable management and a top dust filter included ensures your build is looked after to last you.
- Design - Want a PC case that looks subtle, made using a full ABS front panel creating a professional looking gaming PC accompanied by a rear GameMax Velocity fan? The Omega is the case for you.
- Cooling Configurations - With room to mount a total of eight fans the Omega comes with one GameMax Velocity ARGB fan. You also have the option to install an AIO water cooler with room to fit a 240mm radiator at the front, a 240mm radiator at the top and a 120mm at the back of the case.
- ARGB Hub - The Omega comes with a hub included and can connect to 6 x 3 Pin or 4 Pin fans with 6 x 3 Pin ARGB headers, the performance of the hub is excellent with a PWM function built in it makes it even easier to control your fan speed. Powered using a SATA connector ensures a safe and easy installation with reliable power.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your colour customisation to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3 Pin to a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like.
- RF Remote Controller - As well as been able to control your fans from your chassis using the built in PWM hub and 3 Pin AURA connector, you can control your fan speed, LED speed or colour mode without any fuss using the RF (radio frequency) remote control.
- Internal Components - Made using an all-black interior the Omega has plenty of space to fit higher- end hardware to boost the overall performance, with room to fit an MATX motherboard, graphic cards up to 340mm in length and a CPU cooler with a max. length of 165mm.