Cooler Master, an award-winning computer hardware manufacturer, today announces the launch of the MasterBox MB510L. A carbon-textured front panel and distinctive ventilation intakes characterize the new design.
From structural boldness to the race-reminiscent accents, the MasterBox MB510L delivers high performance looks without the high cost. The front panel ventilation offers efficient thermal performance and is also offered in different color themes. Small changes make all the difference with a choice of trim color for the intakes.
- Carbon Texture – Racing and motorsports act as an inspiration for the carbon texture design.
- Edge-to-Edge Transparent Side Panel – Showcase your build through the transparent side panel
- Performance Intake – Large intakes on each side of the front panel pay tribute to high-performance cars
- Support for a total of 6 fans & water cooling – Six 120mm fans and front and rear water-cooling support ensure that you don't have to compromise on performance
- Graphics Card Support up to 400mm – You won't ever have to worry about the fit of your graphics card, with support for even the largest, widest cards
Building a gaming rig is a process that evolves in components over time. To align with the pace of technology, interior clearances have ample space to support future component upgrades. The MasterBox MB510L is the first step toward a new MasterBox series with a carbon texture front panel and aggressive intakes on both sides of the front panel.
Pricing & Availability
The MasterBox MB510L is priced at £49.99 inc VAT and can be found on the CCL website below:
Stock is expected to be available from the beginning of June 2018.
About Cooler Master:
Cooler Master is a global computer components and peripheral company with a 25-year track record in releasing innovative products that truly advance the industry. We are driven by a passion for the things that make building a PC such a unique, rewarding experience, and sustained by a vision that we can reinvent the way these machines are designed, made and used. From our landmark release of the first ever aluminum PC case to our groundbreaking switch to the modular format, Cooler Master is committed to bringing our customers and fans the utmost in choice and control. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit www.coolermaster.com or follow us on http://www.facebook.com/coolermaster