Durable. Stable. Reliable.
ASUS TUF GAMING B660M-PLUS D4 takes all the essential elements of the latest Intel® processors and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive cooling system, this motherboard offers rock-solid and stable performance for marathon gaming. Aesthetically, TUF GAMING B660M-PLUS D4 sports the new TUF Gaming logo and incorporates simple geometric design elements to reflect the dependability and stability that defines the TUF Gaming series.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to drive the 12th Gen Intel Core™ processors, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF GAMING B660M series motherboards are the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
Easy PC DIY
TUF GAMING motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want — even for first-time builders. The TUF GAMING Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software provides Fan Xpert 2+ and hardware information and offers full full control of Two-Way AI Noise Cancellation, RGB lighting and peripheral settings. The TUF GAMING platform gives you the arsenal you need to build and optimize your dream gaming rig, without unnecessary complexity.
TUF GAMING B660M series motherboards provide a high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experiences, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel processors
- Enhanced power solution: 10+1 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, 8+4 ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: Enlarged VRM heatsink, Stack Cool 3+, Flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- Latest connectivity: PCIe 5.0 slot, PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C, front panel header for USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C and Thunderbolt 4 header support
- Made for online gaming: Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, TUF LANGuard
- Two-way AI Noise-Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences