Our shielded Cat6a cables ensure fast and dependable 10 Gigabit network connections by protecting against electromagnetic interference (EMI/RFI) and noise. The result is a fast and safe network.
Each cable is tested for up to 500 MHz frequency and is more than suitable for 10GBase-T Ethernet networks.
Plus, the RJ45 connectors are both snagless and molded to prevent damage to the connector clips and the cable. This helps to avoid accidental disconnections and decreases in network performance.
Available in a variety of lengths and colors, our shielded Cat6a cables help you complete your network solutions, allowing you to organize your cable runs and identify network connections.
- Protect your data against noise and EMI/RFI interference
- RJ45 connector-clip protectors eliminate cable snags and breaks during installation
- Aqua PVC jacket for colour coding your connections
- 1 m in length
- Molded RJ45 connectors prevent cable damage and also provide strain relief
- 50-micron gold-plated connectors for a clear signal
- High-quality 25 AWG copper wire