Featuring a modern office design that compliments its environment and performance to match. Print multi-size jobs easily with auto switching between roll and tray. Enjoy high-speed printing as fast as 26 sec per A1 plot. 1 GB memory.
Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
FIRST NET CARBON NEUTRAL HP DESIGNJET PLOTTER. SAVE TIME WITH THE WORLD'S EASIEST JOB SUBMISSION TOOL - HP CLICK. MANAGE YOUR LARGE-FORMAT PRINTING VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME WITH THE HP SMART APP. 1 GB MEMORY. INCLUDES PRINTER STAND.
- Design that performs, technology that stands out.
- Easily set up your plotter using your smartphone.
- First net carbon neutral HP DesignJet plotter.
PRINT MULTI-SIZE A3 AND A1 PROJECTS AUTOMATICALLY, WITHOUT MANUALLY SWITCHING THE MEDIA SOURCE. SAVE TIME WITH THE WORLD'S EASIEST JOB SUBMISSION. AND PRINT WITH CONFIDENCE YOU'LL GET THE RESULTS YOU EXPECT.
- Print multi-size A3 and A1 projects automatically, without manually switching the media source.
- Save time with the world's easiest job submission—send multiple files in one click with HP Click.
- Print with confidence you'll get the results you expect with an intuitive driver and true print preview.
AVOID WAITING WITH HIGH-SPEED PRINTING AS FAST AS 26 SEC PER A1 PLOT. SAVE TIME FROM JOB PREP TO FINAL PRINT. PRINT, AND MANAGE YOUR PLOTTER, FROM VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME WITH THE HP SMART APP. GET QUALITY RESULTS WITH HP BRIGHT OFFICE INKS.
- Avoid waiting by the printer with high-speed printing as fast as 26 seconds per A1 plot.
- Be more productive—save time from job prep to final print by printing your projects up to 2X faster.
- Print your jobs and manage your plotter from virtually anywhere, anytime with the HP Smart app.
- Get high-quality results—HP Bright Office Inks plot up to 31% more line accuracy and up to 65% more gamut.
 The HP DesignJet Studio Printer series and the HP DesignJet T600 Printer series are the only solutions providing seamless printing of both large- and small-format sheets automatically in a multi-size print basket compared to competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January, 2020.
 HP is reducing the carbon footprint of printing through carbon reduction initiatives such as energy efficiency, reduced packaging, and use of recycled plastics. The HP DesignJet Studio Printer is the first HP DesignJet where HP has offset the remaining carbon impact due to raw material extraction and processing, printer manufacturing and transportation, as well as electricity, paper, and cartridge use in accordance with The CarbonNeutral Protocol https://www.carbonneutral.com/how/carbonneutral-protocol.
 Three-click printing with HP Click software compared to up to 11 clicks with competitive alternatives when printing 5 files of different sizes. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files. Based on testing the HP DesignJet Studio 36-in Printer, from job prep to print is up to 2x faster than competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January, 2020.
 One-click printing with HP Click software. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files.
 Up to 31% more line accuracy based on HP internal testing, September 2019 of 1 pixel vertical line straightness comparing prints from the HP DesignJet Studio Printer series and Canon TM-305 Printer on plain paper using equivalent fast/draft print modes. Up to 65% more colour gamut based on HP internal testing, September 2019, of gamut volume comparing prints from the HP DesignJet Studio Printer series and Canon TM-305 Printer on Oce 75gsm plain paper using equivalent fast/draft print modes.
- Ideal for: Design sensitive architecture studios and engineers, preferring a smaller footprint, focused on executing, problem solving, and multitasking, and needing convenient large format and small format printing of technical documents to enable effective communication.
- Media Sizes: 24-in wide rolls; A4, A3 wide sheets
- Easy printing Features: Free software to send multiple files in one click for easy job submission, applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files. Print multi-size A3 and A1 printing projects without manually switching the media source.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T). Mobile Printing: Direct print for mobile apps for iOS, Android and Chrome OS; email printing with HP Smart app for iOS and Android. Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11. Raster driver for Windows and macOS. HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, CALS G4, JPEG, URF languages
- Print Speeds: Up to 26 sec/page on A1/D, 81 A1/D prints per hour