EK-Quantum MSI MPG X670E CARBON EK X is an X670E-based motherboard that is a result of a partnership between EK® and MSI®. It offers unparalleled cooling for the VRM section and the AMD® Ryzen™ 7000 series CPUs, as well as a plethora of other nifty features. Among those neat features are an integrated flow meter and temperature sensor, allowing users to have precise checks on their loop status. Your PCIe Gen5 drives haven't been forgotten either, as a special heatsink cools both the PCIe 5.0 m.2 slots. This motherboard comes in Limited Edition series.
Cooling the Ryzen 7000 CPUs is no small feat, and air coolers struggle to get the most out of them. The new Ryzen 7000 series CPUs don’t have a fixed frequency as CPUs used to. Instead,the boost clock is primarily contingent on thermals and,secondarily, power. Here’s where liquid-cooled EK-Quantum Momentum² Monoblock comes into play. Not only does it make sure that your CPU is properly cooled, but it also ensures the power delivery system is as cool as possible. This allows the user to push performance to the limits while having a quiet system that stays as cool as possible.
The cooling solution is tailor-made for the MSI X670E CARBON only – this bundle takes out all the guesswork from finding the right monoblock for your motherboard. With its Momentum Monoblock, this motherboard sports a sleek, stealthy look in a modern monochrome pattern. A powerful 18+2+1 Power delivery System provides ample and stable power to the Ryzen 7000-series CPUs. The massive power delivery system allows for high overclocks and, by proxy, a significant boost in performance. The 7000 series Ryzen CPUs benefit greatly from low thermals, and boost clocks are primarily based on the temperature of the CPU. This is where the EK monoblock kicks in – to cool down both the CPU and the power delivery system, ensuring boost clocks that are unreachable with lower-end cooling.
The MSI MPG X670E CARBON EK X is equipped with all essential features for intense gaming sessions. With a blazing-fast, low-latency 2.5Gbps LAN network controller, latest Wi-Fi 6E solution, Audio Boost 5, it delivers the best online gaming experience. The EK-Quantum Momemtum² MPG X670E monoblock also features an integrated flow meter. This great little tool allows the user to monitor the flow of the loop and get ideal pump speeds dialed in for optimal performance-to-noise ratio. In case of a low or diminishing flow, it can also point out any potential clogs or issues in the system.
All EK-Quantum MSI MPG X670E CARBON EK X owners are entitled to the premium customer service that EK provides for all its customers worldwide. If you have any questions, problems, or just want to get in touch, reach out to us through our dedicated support channel. Even if you are just now getting into custom loop liquid cooling, our kind customer support will gladly help with your initial steps if there are any uncertainties.
With the rising power requirements and heat output of the PCIe gen 5.0 SSDs, cooling the m.2 drives is now more critical than ever. The monoblock cools two front-mounted m.2 drives. An additional feature is that the monoblock part that cools these solid-state drives is removable, so you don’t have to empty the system or remove the entire monoblock when replacing or adding new drives, allowing for a quick, easy, and very user-friendly process.
The monoblock base is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper, while the top is made of high-quality CNC-machined cast acrylic glass material. The nickel-plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation. Additional heatsinks are made of CNC-machined aluminum.
The addressable D-RGB can be controlled directly via the MSI MYSTIC LIGHT software.
A premium black anodized aluminum piece covers the lighting solution, removing any unwanted hotspots and providing a more uniform lighting experience. The block is equipped with 3-pin 5V Addressable D-RGB LED strip that is compatible with the motherboard’s 3-pin 5V Rainbow header. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the Rainbow header.
- Supports AMD Ryzen 7000 series desktop CPUs
- Supports DDR5 Memory, 6600+ (OC) MHz
- Lightning Gen 5 PCIe and 2x Gen 5 m.2 solutions
- Additional 2x Gen 4 m.2 SSD drive slots
- Enhanced Power Design: 18+2+1 Duet Rail Power System(DRPS), 8+8 pin CPU power connectors, Core Boost, DDR5 Boost
- MYSTIC LIGHT support
- SMT (Surface Mount Technology) PCIe slot diminishes interference and electrical noise and fully supports the PCIe 5.0 signal.
- M.2 Shield Frozr: Both M.2 slots with Shield Frozr are built for high-performance systems and a non-stop gaming experience
- AUDIO BOOST 5: Isolated audio with a high-quality audio processor & amp for the most immersive gaming experience
- 2.5G LAN with LAN Manager, BlueTooth 5.2, and AMD Wi-Fi 6E Solution: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use; delivers a secure, stable, and fast network connection
- USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C: Powered by AMD USB 3.2 Gen2 controller, with up to 20Gbps
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for the installation process
- EK-Quantum MSI MPG X670E CARBON EK X D-RGB motherboard + EK-Quantum Momentum² monoblock
- SATA Cables
- WIFI Antenna
- Other Accessories
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolant section.