We built the ArmorLock™ encrypted NVMe™ SSD and app from the ground-up with technology that delivers revolutionary data protection that’s amazingly simple to use and doesn’t slow you down. Use the app to unlock and control who gets access to your drive – no password needed. Pro-grade performance and ultra-rugged features give you durability you can rely on. It’s next-generation security, with new-generation simplicity.
Passwords are a Thing of the Past
Remembering passwords, entering codes, and downloading software slow you down. With the ArmorLock™ technology, your phone is your key. We leverage your phone’s biometric authentication so you can simply and quickly access your content with the tap of a button.
Easily control who gets access to your drive for seamless and secure collaboration. Sending the ArmorLock™ drive to a user at a different location? Before you ship, securely authorize their access to the drive using your favorite email or messaging service.
Robust Drive Management
With the ArmorLock™ app, you can quickly format your drive to one of the compatible file systems. When your content is no longer needed, use the secure erase feature to confidently erase the drive with the tap of a button. Worried you left your ArmorLock drive behind? The app will show you where you last used it on a map.
High-Grade Data Security
The ArmorLock encrypted NVMe SSD comes completely locked out of the box, shutting out access until the drive is unlocked with the app. Ejecting the drive automatically locks it - rendering all content inaccessible. ArmorLock is built with 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption and NIST P-256 elliptic curve-based key management for powerful data protection without compromising on speed.
The ArmorLock encrypted NVMe SSD is built with a heat dispersing, cool aluminum core that is designed to pull heat away from the internal drive. This helps to minimize throttling so you get sustained, pro-grade transfer speeds up to 1000MB/s read and 1000MB/s write throughout your transfer2
The ultra-rugged ArmorLock encrypted NVMe SSD gives you reliable, pro-grade durability you can depend on. Hand it off and trust it’s safe with up to 3-meter drop protection3, 1,000-pound crush resistance, and IP67 dust and water resistance.
1. As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
2. Based on read and write speeds. 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.
3. On carpeted concrete floor.
- Simple unlock with your phone-no password needed
- Multi-user and multi-drive management
- 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption
- Pro-grade speeds with up to 1000MB/s read, 1000MB/s write
- Heat-dispersing aluminum core for sustained performance
- Ultra-rugged with IP67 dust/water resistance, up to 3M drop and 1000lb crush resistance
- Professional-level, 5-year limited warranty