Featuring IP67 water-and dust-resistance, 3-meter drop protection3, and a 1000 lb crushproof rating, the G-DRIVE Mobile SSD provides ruggedized storage you can trust. Transfer speeds up to 560MB/s2 let you quickly save, edit and archive large source files, while a versatile USB-C™ port with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface keeps this device ready for laptops both old and new. With the G-DRIVE Mobile SSD, you get exceptionally durable storage to handle your big picture.
Built using hand-picked components to withstand tough conditions in the field, this durable drive provides ruggedized storage you can trust. And with the G-DRIVE Mobile SSD, you get IP67 water and dust resistance, 3-meter drop protection, and a 1000lb crushproof rating.
High Speed To Edit Faster
Featuring transfer speeds up to 560MB/s, the G-DRIVE Mobile SSD is among the fastest external SSDs available so you can quickly edit and save large video and photo source files.
A Cool, Aluminum Core to Protect Performance
A protective aluminum core helps prevent overheating and maintains high performance, while a custom enclosure insulates the drive when in use
The G-DRIVE Mobile SSD is ready for newer computers and other laptops through a reversible USB-C port with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface, and comes with a USB 3.0/2.0 cable adapter for backwards compatibility.
Shock And Vibration Resistant
Solid state drives don’t utilize moving parts, so the G-DRIVE Mobile SSD is able to endure accidental bumps or drops to help protect against data loss and system failures.
Think Big. Travel Light.
Available in capacities up to 2TB1, the G-DRIVE Mobile SSD provides light, pocket-sized storage to keep your 4K footage, RAW photos, and media libraries to edit and save, wherever, whenever.
You can make your G-Technology drive Windows compatible whether you’re working with the latest macOS or Windows based computer. Learn more about Windows compatibility solutions here (link).
5-Year Limited Warranty
Offering an industry-leading 5-year limited warranty, the G-DRIVE Mobile SSD is ready to provide high-performance storage for years to come.
1. As used for storage capacity, 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
2. Based on read speed, unless otherwise specified. As used for transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
3. On a carpeted concrete floor.
- A rugged design with IP67 water/dust resistance, 3M drop tested, and 1000lb crush resistance
- Super-fast transfer rates up to 560MB/s
- Cool, aluminum core for sustained performance
- Latest-generation USB-C connectivity (USB 3.1 Gen 2)
- An industry-leading 5-year limited warranty
- Shock and vibration resistant solid state drive
- Up to 2TB of capacity in a small, light package