Get ready to game even faster with the WD_BLACK™ SN770 NVMe™ SSD. Zoom past load times and get into the action now with a purpose-built gaming drive that boasts up to 40% faster performance and up to 20% more power efficiency at maximum speed over the previous generation1 (1TB model), plus a PCIe® Gen4 interface2 that delivers blazing speeds of up to 5,150MB/s3 (1TB and 2TB models).
FIRST INTO THE ACTION
Get into the match fast as you zoom past load times with blazing speeds of up to 5,150MB/s3 (1TB and 2TB models).
SMOOTHER, FASTER GAMING
Improve in-game responsiveness and streaming with the PCIe® Gen4 interface2 for a performance boost you can see and feel. The interface is compatible with leading CPU and motherboard platforms and backwards-compatible with PCIe® Gen3.
Available in capacities up to 2TB4, the WD_BLACK™ SN770 NVMe™ SSD gives you tons of storage for your latest games with space left over for future updates and downloadable content.
TURBOCHARGE YOUR LAPTOP
Get up to 20% more power efficiency at maximum speed over the previous generation1 (1TB model) for an even better overall gaming experience on your portable rig.
GAME LONGER AND BETTER
Optimize peak performance in gaming mode and monitor your drive’s health with the WD_BLACK™ Dashboard so you can game with confidence.
5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY5
Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive from a trusted brand comes backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
1. Up to 40% faster and up to 20% better power efficiency at maximum speed as compared to our last gen product, the 1TB WD_BLACK SN750™ SE SSD.
2. PCIe® Gen4 storage technology requires a compatible motherboard. WD_BLACK™ SN770 is backwards-compatible with PCIe® Gen3.
3. Based on read speed. 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.
4. 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
5. 5 years or Max Endurance (TBW) limit, whichever occurs first. See support.wdc.com for region-specific warranty details.
6. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity.
7. Test Conditions: Performance is based on the CrystalDiskMark™ 8.0.1 benchmark using a 1000MB LBA range Asus™ ROG Maximus XIII Hero desktop with Intel® i9-11900K® 3.50GHz, 128GB 3200MHz DDR4. Microsoft® Windows® 10 Pro x64 2009 (19043.1023) using Microsoft StorNVMe™ driver, secondary drive. Performance may vary based on host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors. 1 MB = 1,000,000 bytes. IOPS = input/output operations per second.
8. Operational temperature is defined as temperature reported by the drive. Note that drive temperature readings are expected to be higher than ambient temperature when the SSD is placed inside a system. The SSD box package is rated up to 60°C. Non-operational storage temperature does not guarantee data retention.
- Get into the game fast with blazing speeds of up to 5,150MB/s (1TB and 2TB models).
- Equipped with a PCIe Gen4 interface, the WD_BLACK SN770 NVMe SSD helps fuel ingame responsiveness, minimize stutter, and provide smooth streaming for a performance boost you can see and feel.
- Get tons of space for your latest games, future updates, and downloadable content with capacities up to 2TB.
- Turbocharge your laptop with up to 20% more power efficiency at maximum speed over the previous generation (1TB model).
- Optimize peak performance in gaming mode and monitor your drive's health with the WD_BLACK Dashboard so you can game with confidence.
- Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive comes in an M.2 SSD form factor for compatibility with modern motherboards and laptops.