Engineered to meet the challenges of tough industrial environments, this USB 3.0 hub lets you expand your connectivity options by adding seven external USB 3.0 ports to your computer. Now you can increase your everyday productivity by gaining powerful and convenient access to your external hard drives, printers, mobile devices and other peripherals. Designed for performance and durability, the industrial-grade hub features a rugged, metal housing. Its wide-range 7-48V DC terminal block input gives you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities. Plus, it supports an extended operating temperature range (0°C to 70°C), helping to ensure reliable performance even in the most demanding factory and industrial environments. The rugged hub also offers surge and ESD protection to each USB port, which can help safeguard your investments by preventing damage to your connected devices. This wall-mountable USB 3.0 hub can be securely mounted to surfaces, under desks, and in other high traffic areas where there is a concern that USB connections may become unplugged. Plus, it also includes optional DIN rail mounts for use with equipment rack installations. Compliant with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, this industrial hub supports 5-Gbps bandwidth. It's also backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x specifications, simultaneously supporting older USB peripherals or legacy systems that lack USB 3.0 capabilities.
- Protects your connected devices with 15kV ESD protection and 350 W surge protection
- Flexible, wide-range 7-48V DC terminal block power input (standard AC power adaptor not supported or included)
- Ideal for harsh industrial environments, with an extended operating temperature range
- Rugged, wall-mountable metal housing plus optional DIN rail mounts
- Seven SuperSpeed USB 3.0 hub ports, with throughput support up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices