The SDI2HD 3G SDI to HDMI converter enables you to turn a 3G SDI video signal into an HDMI video output. The adapter features a built-in 3G SDI daisy chain port, giving you the ability to further extend the SDI source to up to 755ft (230m) over standard coaxial cable, for large scale HD-SDI video broadcasting distribution. To ensure you maintain perfect high-definition video quality the SDI-HDMI converter features supports resolutions up to 1080p, allowing you to convert SDI to HDMI without sacrificing video quality. For hassle-free installation, the SDI to HDMI converter offers a plug-and-play solution that includes pre-installed mounting brackets and requires no software or driver installation.
- Built-in 3G SDI daisy chain port
- Receives 3G SDI signals from up to 755ft (230m)
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Plug and play SDI to HDMI conversion
- Supports AES & EBU Audio Decoding
- Pre-installed mounting brackets