The SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive m3.0 makes it easy to transfer content from your phone to your computer. With a micro-USB connector on one end and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, the drive lets you move content easily between your devices—from your Android™ smartphone or tablet to your laptop, PC or Mac computer1. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports. The SanDisk® Memory Zone app2 for Android (available on Google Play) helps you manage your device’s memory and your content.
Compatible with OTG-enabled Android devices
The SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive m3.0 is compatible with Android™ smartphones and tablets featuring OTG (On-The-Go) USB support.1
Free up memory on your smartphone and tablet
Quickly free up space on your Android smartphone or tablet so you can take more pictures and videos.
Easily move content between computers and Android devices
The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 lets you move and share files between Android devices and desktop or laptop computers.1
Dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
Sleek, retractable design offers both micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
High-speed USB 3.0 for super-fast file transfers of up to 150MB/s
High-speed USB 3.0 lets you transfer a full-length movie to the drive faster than with a standard USB 2.0 drive3, up to 150MB/s5
SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management
Available from the Google Play™ store, the SanDisk® Memory Zone app lets you view, access, and back up all the files from your phone's memory in one location2. It can also automatically move files from your device to your drive to free up space.
1. Requires device with On-The-Go (OTG) support. See www.sandisk.com/dualdrive for list of compatible devices.
2. Download and installation required.
3. Based on a 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
4. 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
5. (32GB-256GB) Read speeds up to 150MB/s. (16GB only) Read speeds up to 130MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by drive capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Compatible with OTG-enabled android devices
- Free up memory on your smartphone and tablet
- Easily move content between computers and android devices
- Dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- SanDisk memory zone app for easy file management
- SANDISK MEMORY ZONE APP FOR EASY FILE MANAGEMENT