Kingston’s Canvas Select Plus microSD is compatible with Android devices and designed with A1 rated performance. It offers improved speed and capacity for loading apps faster and capturing images and videos in multiple capacities up to512GB*. Powerful in performance,speed, and durability, the Canvas Select Plus microSD is designed for reliability when shooting and developing high-resolution photos or filming and editing full HD videos. Kingston Canvas cards are tested to be durable in the harshest environments and conditions so you can take them anywhere with confidence that your photos, videos, and files will be protected. Available with a lifetime warranty.
* Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
** Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is notavailablefor data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s FlashMemory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
*** IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion up to 30 minutes at a depth of up to 1 m. Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C. Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method. Protected against X-ray exposure based on ISO7816-1 guidelines.
- Faster speeds - Class 10 UHS-I speeds up to 100 MB/s.**
- Optimised for use with Android devices - Improved performance when used with an Android smartphone or tablet.
- Multiple capacities - Up to 512 GB* to store all your memorable photos and videos.
- Durable - For your peace of mind, the card has been extensively tested and proven to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof.***