NT-H2 is the further improved second generation of Noctua’s award-winning hybrid thermal compound. Combining the iconic NT-H1’s proven features, superb ease-of-use and renowned long-term stability with a novel, fine-tuned formula of micro particles for even better thermal performance, NT-H2 is an enthusiast-grade paste for the highest demands. Whether it’s air- or water-based cooling, CPU or GPU applications, overclocking or silent systems: NT-H2 will consistently deliver outstanding results and thanks to the included cleaning wipes, it is just as easy to remove as to apply. The AM5 Edition also includes the NA-TPG1 thermal paste guard that prevents thermal paste build-up in the cut-outs of the heatspreader of AMD AM5 CPUs – a simple yet highly effective means to keep your AM5 processor clean.
- Based on the award-winning NT-H1 - NT-H2 is based on Noctua's renowned NT-H1, which has received more than 150 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines. Chosen again and again by overclockers and enthusiast users worldwide, NT-H1 has established itself as a benchmark for premium-quality thermal interface materials (TIMs).
- Next-generation performance - Further improving the award-winning NT-H1, NT-H2 uses a new, fine-tuned mixture of metal oxide micro-particles for even lower thermal resistance and reduced bond-line thickness at typical mounting pressures. This allows it to achieve even better performance in most application scenarios.
- AM5 Edition with thermal paste guard - When the mounting pressure of the cooling solution is applied, excess thermal paste will be squeezed outwards. With AM5 CPUs, this excess paste tends to accumulate in the cut-outs at the sides of the heatspreader and may become difficult to remove. Simple and risk-free to apply, the NA-TPG1 prevents this undesired phenomenon.
- Easy to apply - Thanks to its excellent spreading properties, there is no need to manually spread NT-H2 before installing the cooler: Simply apply some paste onto the CPU (see instructions for details), put on the heatsink and you're ready to go!
- Easy to clean with included wipes - The 3.5g pack of NT-H2 includes three large NA-CW1 cleaning wipes that are pre-moistened with an isopropyl alcohol mixture and make it child's play to remove: Simply wipe off the paste from the CPU and the base of the cooler using one of the wipes and you're done!
- Optional NA-SCW1 set for power users - Power users who take off and install their coolers frequently can purchase the optional NA-SCW1 set that contains 20 pieces of the NA-CW1 cleaning wipes, which are ideal for removing NT-H2 from the heat-spreader of the CPU and the contact surface of the heatsink.
- Not electrically conductive, non-corroding - While some high-end thermal compounds and pads are risky to use due to their electrical conductivity or corroding properties, there's no risk of short-circuits with NT-H2 and it's completely safe to use with any type of CPU cooler, regardless of whether it's made from copper or aluminium and whether it's nickel-plated or not.
- Excellent long-term stability - NT-H2 unique formula is highly stable over time, even after longer periods of usage. It can be stored at room temperature for at least 3 years and due to the compound's exceptional curing, bleeding, dry-out and thermal cycling characteristics, it can be used on the CPU for 5 years or more.
- No break-in or burn-in required - Some thermal compounds need a longer break-in period or cure time until they reach their full performance and some thermal pads must undergo a dedicated burn-in process. By contrast, NT-H2 is ready to go right away and doesn't require any special preparations.
- 3.5g package for 3-20 applications - Sufficient for around 3-20 applications (depending on the size of the CPU or GPU, e.g. around 3 applications for large CPUs such as TR4, 15 for AM4/AM5 or LGA1700, and around 20 for small CPUs such as LGA1151), the classic 3.5g packaging size is ideal for most users who only install coolers every now and then.