This slim CAT6 cable meets all Category 6 patch cable specifications to deliver a reliable Gigabit network connection in high-density data center applications.
Easy Cable Runs
The design of this slim CAT6 patch cord is 36% thinner than standard networking cables, which allows better airflow and heat dissipation in tight spaces. The cable is also more flexible than standard Ethernet cables, so cable runs are easier in crowded network racks.
This cable features snagless connectors that protect the RJ45 clips during installation, making them less likely to snag or break as you pull them through narrow spaces.
Protect Your Equipment
This CAT6 patch cable is tested to comply with ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Category 6 requirements ensuring a reliable connection to your networking equipment. Certified with Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) fire rating, this patch cord ensures a safe connection.
The 50-micron gold connectors on the patch cable deliver optimum conductivity and eliminate signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
Each CAT6 cable is manufactured using high-quality copper conductors and is carefully constructed and tested to keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits. Plus, each cable is built with 28 AWG copper wire, to ensure peak performance for your demanding Ethernet applications.
N6PAT150CMGRS is backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 36% slimmer cable for flexible installations in crowded network closets and cable-management panels
- Built with 28 AWG copper wire to ensure a peak performance for your demanding Ethernet applications
- Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 CAT6 requirements for reliable patch cord performance
- RJ45 connector-clip protectors eliminate cable snags and breaks during installation
- Ensure a high-performance connection with 50-micron gold-plated connectors