This USB to Parallel Printer Adaptor allows USB capable PCs to print to any standard parallel printer, converting a USB port into a Centronics (male) connector for direct connection to a parallel printer. The USB interface provides a much faster data transfer rate than a standard parallel port, thereby reducing the time waiting for a print job to be sent to your printer.
- Fully Plug & Play for easy installation
- High speed bi-directional parallel port compliant to IEEE-1284 industry standard
- Low power consumption as it draws power from the USB connection
- No IRQ required for installation
- Supports Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000/XP/Vista