Easy to set up and use, Wacom Intuos is designed for those keen to follow their passion. Perfect for anyone drawing, painting or photo editing with their Mac or PC for the first time, it comes with three unique creative applications to help get you started. A pen tablet designed entirely around your passion, Wacom Intuos gives you all the tools you need to enhance your creativity. Whether you love to draw manga art, paint digital watercolors or retouch your photos, you can tailor the pen tablet to suit your style, your way.
Wacom Pen 4K - Yours is a mighty pen
The first thing you’ll notice when using Wacom Intuos is how natural it feels. Thanks to EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology, the battery free pen with 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity provides a natural drawing experience that can keep going as long as you do. Whilst its ergonomic design and light weight make it sit comfortably in your hand, allowing you to experience both precision and control.
Strong and stylish
Wacom Intuos is as slim as a smartphone and light enough to take anywhere (only 230g). And while its sleek and stylish design takes up very little desk space, it’s still as durable and robust as ever. Plus, no matter your décor, the Wacom Intuos comes in black and pistachio colors that suit any surrounding.
The tablet’s features include a dynamic built-in pen tray that stops the pen from rolling off the tablet and four customizable short-cut ExpressKeys™.
Don’t limit your imagination. Unleash it with Wacom Intuos.
- Control and precision thanks to the pen's 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity.
- EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology means the battery-free pen is light and comfortable to use.
- 100 lines per mm recognition lets the tablet know exactly where your pen is.
- Just 8.8mm thin, the tablet is as slim and sleek as a smartphone.
- 2 pen buttons for quick access shortcuts.
- 4 customizable ExpressKeys for faster, efficient shortcuts.
- 7-inch active tablet area on small model. 10-inch active area for medium models.