Fast. Affordable. Reliable.
Fuel your system with Gen4 performance
Valuable Gen4 performance is here. Introducing the Crucial® P3 Plus Gen4 NVMe™ SSD, delivering impressive speed with sequential reads/writes up to 5000/4200MB/s1. Including dynamic write acceleration and adaptive thermal protection to keep your data safe while enhancing system reliability, the P3 Plus is the NVMe storage solution professionals, creatives, gamers, and other high-performance users need.
Engineered by Micron® with the latest Gen4 NVMe™ 3D NAND technology, the Crucial P3 Plus comes in generous capacities2 and offers flexible backward compatibility for most Gen3 systems.
Upgrade your PC with the fast Gen4 performance it needs at a price you want. The Crucial P3 Plus NVMe SSD delivers load times and data transfers that are 8.9x faster than SATA6 and 43% faster than the fastest Gen3 SSDs3.
With generous space of up to 4TB2, the Crucial P3 Plus offers powerful Gen4 storage for loads of apps, programs, files, docs, photos, videos, and games — with room to spare.
Crucial P3 Plus Gen4 NVMe SSDs are built with high-quality Micron® Advanced 3D NAND and tested and validated to the exacting standards you’ve come to expect from one of the world’s largest manufacturers of flash memory. Want proof? Go check out our award-winning line of SSDs.
Gen4 technology, SSD management software for performance optimization, and firmware updates give the Crucial P3 Plus Gen4 NVMe SSD everything you need for security and peace of mind.
©2022 Micron Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Information, products, and/or specifications are subject to change without notice. Neither Crucial nor Micron Technology, Inc. is responsible for omissions or errors in typography or photography. Micron, the Micron logo, Crucial, the Crucial logo, and The Memory & Storage Experts are trademarks or registered trademarks of Micron Technology, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1. Typical I/O performance numbers as measured using CrystalDiskMark® with command queue full and write cache enabled. Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.
2. Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
3. Speed comparison are between Crucial P3 Plus published top speeds of 5000MB/s and the fastest published Gen3 speeds for NVMe SSDs, at 3500MB/s.
4. Micron reserves the right to transition between NAND series during future production cycles.
5. Warranty valid for 5 years from the original date of purchase or before writing the maximum total bytes written (TBW) as published in the product datasheet and as measured in the product’s SMART data, whichever comes first.
6. SSD speed comparison between Crucial P3 Plus NVMe SSD top read speeds of 5000MB/s and Crucial MX500 SATA SSD read speeds of 560MB/s.
7. OEM warranty statements are only applicable to customers in the U.S. Some manufacturers have reserved the right to void warranties, based on their discretion.
8. Based on published PCIe Gen4 sequential read speeds of 5000MB/s compared to published PCIe Gen3 sequential read speeds of 3500MB/s. PCIe 3.0 throughput is 1GB per second per lane, yielding up to 32GB/s of overall bandwidth. PCIe 4.0 is double that, yielding up to 64GB/s of overall bandwidth.
9. SSD speed comparison between Crucial P5 Plus NVMe SSD read/write speeds of 6600/5000MB/s and Crucial MX500 SATA SSD read/write speeds of 560/510MB/s.
- Impressive read/write speeds up to 5000/4200MB/s
- Spacious storage up to 4TB
- NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 (2280)
- Backward compatibility with Gen3
- Micron Advanced 3D NAND
- Performs up to 43% faster than the fastest Gen3 NVMe SSDs