The CT-500 RJ45 Patch cable tester can be used to check wiring pinouts on RJ45 patch cables, or for testing wall ports and patch panel wiring in structured buildings using the included remote unit. As RJ11 and RJ12 fit in an RJ45 socket it will also test these.
Please note that this tester is only a continuity tester and does not test a cable or installation for speed, it is not recommend that either of the units are attached to a live network.
The speed control alters the speed of the LED display, which will cycle through 1-8 until the unit is switched off.
The CT-500 comes with local and remote unit, 9v battery and a carry case.
- Continuity tester for RJ45 (8P8C) UTP or STP Patch Cables
- Tests RJ11 (6P4C) and RJ12 (6P6C)
- Easy to read LED display
- Supplied with remote unit for testing installed wall ports
- Adjustable speed settings
- Maximum test length of up to 1000 ft (305 Mtrs)