Cooler Master is introducing the MasterBox K-Series
Cooler Master, an award-winning computer hardware manufacturer, today launches the MasterBox K500L. As the latest case in the MasterBox K-Series lineup, the MasterBox K500L includes illuminated accents, fine mesh, and red lighting to emphasize “gaming” without breaking the wallet.
With a mesh front panel, 400mm of graphics card space, support for six 120mm fans, and front and rear water cooling support, there is plenty of room to house performance gaming components. Two lighted accents on each side of the mesh extend the glow of the pre-installed red LED fans and power button.
- Efficient Thermal Performance: A partial meshed front panel and ventilation holes on top of the case give your parts fresh air to breathe.
- Lighting Effects: Stand out and be unique through LED strip in front. Your case will never be unremarkable.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Support for up to six 120mm fans and front and rear liquid cooling ensure you don’t have to compromise on performance.
- Graphics Card Support Up To 400mm: Supports the latest, widest cards you can get.
- Stay Black, Stay Neat: Let your system stand out with a full black coating and PSU cover.
- Cable Management: The PSU cover and 19mm width space behind the mainboard tray gives you plenty of cable management options to keep your build nice and clean.
The MasterBox K500L is the first release in a lineup that features 3D mesh, shaped to match the design on the front panel, with traits that change lighting depending on the angle. To accomplish this, a finer, single layer mesh was developed. Previously, dust filters came in two layers: one layer for aesthetics and a layer of finer mesh as a dust filter. The MasterBox K500L integrates both of those layers into one, resulting in a finer mesh construction. Thermal performance is accomplished mainly through the front panel, but complemented by filtered ventilation below the I/O, and ventilation on the top panel.
The MasterBox K500L is the latest case in the K-Series lineup, with the MasterBox K500 underway. At a slightly higher price point and later date, the K500 will be released with a few extras on top of the K500L’s features. The MasterBox K500 will include a controller for RGB support, RGB illuminated accents, pre-installed RGB fans and power button, and will also have a tempered glass side panel.
Pricing & Availability
The MasterBox K500L will be available in the UK in around 3 weeks (Mid-end April), priced at £54.99 MSRP Inc. VAT. You can view the MasterBox K500L product listing here.
About Cooler Master:
Cooler Master is a Taipei-based, global computer components and peripheral company with a 25-year track record in releasing innovative products that truly advance the industry. We are driven by a passion for the things that make building a PC such a unique, rewarding experience, and sustained by a vision that we can reinvent the way these machines are designed, made and used. From our landmark release of the first ever aluminum PC case to our groundbreaking switch to the modular format, Cooler Master is committed to bringing our customers and fans the utmost in choice and control. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit www.coolermaster.com or follow us on www.facebook.com/CoolerMasterUK .