This dual-monitor wall mount frees up space and creates a professional looking multi-monitor setup. Your two monitors move together to stay aligned. Simply extend the arm to place your monitors in the ideal position, or tuck them close to the wall when not in use. Plus, you can tilt, swivel and rotate your screens for optimal viewing.
Wall-mount two monitors, in perfect unison
The dual-monitor wall mount makes it easy to set-up two monitors in a business, commercial or office environment such as a health care or financial center. Both monitors are mounted on a single arm, so they move together in perfect unison, staying aligned at all times.
Using the mounting arm, you can extend your monitors up to 23" (585 mm) from the wall, so you can place your monitors for comfortable viewing. The arm also folds back in, so your monitors can be tucked just 6.5” (165 mm) from the wall when not in use, for a professional low-profile look.
Adjust your screens for optimal viewing
Change the position and angle of your screens for ideal viewing. You can swivel your monitors up to 180°, and rotate up to 360° for landscape or portrait viewing. You can also tilt your monitors -15° to +15° to reduce glare and ensure a comfortable viewing position.
Heavy-duty steel construction
Made of steel, the dual-monitor wall mount securely supports two monitors, with a weight capacity of 11 lb. (5 kg) per monitor. It provides a stable setup for monitors up to 24”.
The ARMDUALWALL is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Wall mount two 15' to 24' monitors to save space
- Adjust your monitors in unison, to keep your screens aligned
- Mounting arm extends out from the wall up to 23" (585 mm), or tucks back to 6.5' (165 mm) from wall for a low-profile look
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Swivels up to 180° for optimal viewing
- Tilt your monitor -15° to +15° to reduce glare and allow comfortable viewing
- Rotate your monitors up to 360° for landscape or portrait viewing
- Supports weight capacity of 11 lb. (5 kg) per monitor