Designed as the must-have companion to support laptops with consolidated ports to turn one USB-C port into four USB-A 3.0 ports with the Targus USB-C to 4-Port USB-A Hub. Connect your USB-A peripherals – like mice, keyboards, flash drives and hard drives - by plugging in up to four devices in the USB-A ports and connecting the tethered USB cable into your computer's USB-C port. This hub provides transfer speeds up to 5Gbps. Compact and lightweight, it’s easy to take it along with you anywhere you go.
* Max DC 5V 900mA per port (if only one port is connected). When two or more ports are connected at the same time, the max output depends on the host PC’s USB Type-C port.
- Turn one USB-C port into 4 USB-A 3.0 ports
- Supports up to 5Gbps data transfer rate per USB-A port
- Max 900mA output per USB-A port*
- Windows and MacOS compatible
- 2-year warranty