The 45PAT15MGR Cat5e Patch Cable (15m) meets or exceeds all Cat 5e specifications to ensure reliable Ethernet network connections, and features a durable grey PVC jacket that enables you to colour code your network cable runs as needed. To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality Cat5e patch cable features a snagless design that protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage and makes the cable less prone to snagging during installation. The cable also features moulded PVC strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance. Constructed of only top quality materials, this Cat5e Patch Cord delivers reliable performance and is backed by our Lifetime Warranty. 50-micron gold connectors ensure optimum conductivity while eliminating network signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion. RJ45 connector clip protectors help keep the plugs from snagging while routing the cable, for easier Cat5e cable runs. Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty. Designed for use with Fast Ethernet networks. Patches from hub to distribution panel. Connects workstation to wall outlet. Extend the reach of your Ethernet network devices by 15m (49.2 feet).
- RJ45 connector clip protectors
- Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- Colored Hoods for departmental colour coding
- Molded strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the RJ45 connector, to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- Constructed with top quality components
- High quality 24 AWG copper wire