With fast moving of technology changes, GIGABYTE follows with the latest trends and provides customers with advanced features and latest technologies. GIGABYTE motherboards come with upgraded power solution, latest storage standards and outstanding connectivity to enable optimize performance for gaming needs.
Twin Digital VRM Design
To ensure maximum Turbo Boost and overclocking performance of AMD's new generation CPU, GIGABYTE AORUS series motherboard equip the best VRM design ever built with the highest quality components.
Ultra Durable™ SMD PCIe 5.0 x4 M.2 Connector
The first PCIe 5.0 x4 M.2 Slot supports the latest M.2 25110 form factor. Reinforced PCIe 5.0 M.2 connectors with metal shielding to provide higher strength.
EXPO & XMP Support
Unlock DDR5 Voltage
- GIGABYTE exclusive circuit design unlocks Native DDR5 voltage control
- Transforms Native DDR5 memory module to Overclocked DDR5 memory
- Increases DDR5 memory overclocking performance and capability
- Supports all PMIC vendors for maximum compatibility
Shielded Memory Routing
All memory routing is under the PCB inner layer shielded by a large ground layer to protect from external interference.
EXPO and XMP Dual Support
GIGABYTE AM5 MB supports both AMD EXPO™ and Intel® XMP overclocking memory modules for maximal compatibility. MB will automatically detect both profiles format in SPD, users can choose to enable one of profiles from BIOS menu and easily reach overclocked memory performance.
DDR5 Auto Booster
Automatically Boost the Native DDR5 frequency to 5000MHz while the system is under heavy loading by a single click.
AMD EXPO™ and Intel® XMP 3.0 User Profile
Define and create your own SPD profile into Native, EXPO and XMP 3.0 memory modules. One user-defined profile can be saved, loaded either locally or from/to an external storage device.
- One empty SPD profile can be defined by users and carry to next computer
- Quick memory performance simulation based on user input clock and timing parameters
- Profile save and load function to share your memory parameters online
OUTSTANDING THERMAL DESIGN
GIGABYTE Motherboards' Un-throttled performance is guaranteed by innovative and optimized thermal design to ensure the best CPU, Chipset, SSD stability and low temperatures under full load application and gaming performance.
AORUS M.2 Thermal Guard
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
2X Copper PCB
3% Cooler by implementing 2X copper PCB Design
By adopting 2X copper on PCB inner layer, it lowers the components' temperature at least 3% by turning the PCB into a super thin PCB size copper heatsink to dissipate the heat from the components effectively, due to it’s high thermal conductivity and lower impedance.
SMART FAN 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
- High Current Support - Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water Cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
- Precision Control - Multiple temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
- Dual Curve Mode - Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
- Fan Stop - Fan can stop completely below users' specified temperature point
GIGABYTE Motherboards enable the ultimate connection experience with blazing data-transfer speeds through the next generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity.
802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E
The latest Wireless solution 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E with new dedicated 6GHz band, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.4Gbps. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4X range over BT 4.2 and with faster transmission.
First adopter on 2.5GbE LAN onboard
2X Faster than ever
- Adoption of 2.5G LAN provide up to 2.5GbE network connectivity, with at least 2 times faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
- Support Multi-Gig(10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 Ethernet
Connecting the Future - USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®
Featuring the USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 design which is doubled the performance than previous generation of USB 3.2 Gen 2. It works up to 20Gbps ultra-fast data transfer while connecting to USB 3.2 compliant peripherals. Through the USB Type-C® connector, users can enjoy the flexibility of reversible connection to access and store massive amounts of data rapidly.
High-End Audio Capacitors
AORUS motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
AORUS motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
GIGABYTE motherboards bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard and provide customizable lighting effect with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
RGB Fusion Multi-Zone Light Show Design
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Note: Lighting effects depicted are for demonstration purposes only. Actual lighting effects may vary by model.
GIGABYTE Control Center
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER (GCC) is a unified software for all GIGABYTE supported products. It provides newly designed intuitive user interface to control all essential function.
- Unified software platform for all Gigabyte supported products
- Intuitive user interface for an eased experience
- Modularized control components only for installed hardware
- Auto update function to keep system up to date and support future products
A multi-function reset button that can be reconfigured to other function in BIOS for different user scenarios.
- RGB Switch - Turn off all lighting effect on motherboard.
- Direct-To-BIOS - Boot into BIOS menu directly without pressing any keyboard button.
- Safe Mode - Boot into BIOS safe mode to change specific option without losing other BIOS settings.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ design provides product durability and high-quality manufacturing process. GIGABYTE motherboards use the best components and reinforce every slots to make each of them solid and durable.
- PCIe EZ-Latch - Unlock the latch of the PCIe slot easily when remove the graphics card in the PCIe slot.
- M.2 EZ-Latch - Attach and remove your M.2 module with ease.
Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don't need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!