The USB3C-DVIUSB-WPD is a USB-C to USB 3.0, DVI and USB-C charging port hub.
The USB 3.0 port allows you to connect a USB device to the host computer or another hub.
The USB-C female port can charge the host computer and supply power for the adapter at the same time.
The DVI port allows you to connect an extra monitor so that you can watch videos or slideshows on the big screen.
It also features a USB-C female port so you can charge for the host computer and supply power for the adapter simultaneously. It can work on Macbook’s or Google’s new Chromebook Pixel as well as other USB-C supported devices.
- Supports USB-C and DVI input, USB3.0 output
- Supports USB 3.0 Super Speed (5Gbps) transmission, backwards compatible with USB2.0
- USB 3.0 port supports charge and data for the USB device simultaneously
- Supports BC1.2, the power of USB-A port can be up to 7.5w (5v/1.5a)
- Supports DVI 225 MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports DVI video resolution max up to 1080p @60HZ
- USB-C female port supplies power up to 60w (20v/3a)
What are CCL Choice products?
If you are not particularly concerned by the manufacturer, why not allow CCL to choose for you? We cannot guarantee what brands will go into the CCL Choice products, however what we can guarantee is that they will be the cheapest we can find. We will not compromise on quality, warranty or features. As a result we are sure you will be pleasantly surprised when you receive this product. Our stock will generally be made up of industry recognisable names as the manufacturers will often approach us to clear their stock. By using the CCL Choice brand it doesn't upset the market, due to this pictures are for illustrational purposes only so we don't give the game away. CCL has a fantastic reputation we do not want to jeopardise, so trust us and our CCL Choice products!