Want to save space on your mobile device by running apps from a memory card? Transcend's microSDXC/SDHC 300S cards are the right choice! Compliant with the latest speed class, the cards boast excellent random read/write speed, perfect for retrieving small pieces of data from random locations and speeding app launch time.
A good fit for mobile app storage
It’s common for users to install and run mobile apps from microSD cards in order to free device memory. Random read/write performance is thus crucial. Transcend's microSDXC/SDHC 300S memory cards are a great fit for storing mobile apps.
Store as many as you wish
In addition to excellent random read/write performance, Transcend's microSDXC/SDHC 300S memory cards come in up to 128GB storage capacity, allowing you to keep more digital files and apps at hand!
Built for extremes
To deliver the best performance and stability, Transcend's microSD memory cards are tested to withstand extreme conditions.
- Waterproof: meet JIS IPX7 standards that can withstand immersion in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Temperature proof: perform in temperature extremes from -25°C to 85°C.
- Static proof: meet EMC IEC61000-4-2 standards and withstand static electricity.
- X-ray proof: meet the ISO7816-1 standard and are immune to airport X-rays.
- Shock proof: provide excellent shock, vibration, bending and twisting resistance.
Transcend offers exclusive RecoveRx software, a free data recovery utility that allows you to search deep within a storage device for traces of erased files including digital photos, documents, music and videos.