TP-Link desktop switch TL-SL1311MP is an unmanaged switch with 8× 10/100Mbps ports and 3× Gigabit ports that requires no configuration. With 8× PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports, it can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Professional 11-Port Switch with 8-Port PoE+ (124 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 124 W PoE power budget* for the 8× PoE+ ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
Ideal for IP Surveillance—Long-Range PoE Transmission and One-Click Traffic Separation
With Extend Mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m**—perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
With one click, Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for ports 1–8 to avoid snooping and tampering. This enables the switch to isolate broadcast storm for higher security and performance.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption exceeds 124 W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high priority port’s power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SL1311MP are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Its fanless design delivers zero added noise in their locations. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SL1311MP delivers switching performance you can depend on.
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
**The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type.
- 8x 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ports, 2x Gigabit RJ45 Ports, 1x Gigabit SFP Port
- 8x PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 124 W for 8 PoE ports*
- Up to 250 m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode**
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
- PoE Auto Recovery guarantees stable operation of PoE devices by automatically rebooting the dropped or unresponsive PD devices
- Fanless Design reduces power consumption and works silently in its location
- Plug and play with no configuration required