TP-Link TL-SG1210MP is an unmanaged switch with 9× gigabit RJ45 ports and 1× gigabit combo SFP/RJ45 port that requires no configuration. With 8× PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports, it can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Professional 10-Port Switch with 8-Port PoE+ (123 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 123 W PoE power budget* for the 8× PoE+ ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
Keep Your Network Smooth and Safe with Abundant Functions
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m**—perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
Guarantees the quality of sensitive applications like video and voice in critical business areas by prioritizing the data of ports 1-2.
Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for ports 1-4 or 5-8 to avoid snooping/tampering and isolates broadcast storm for higher security.
System Self-Healing with PoE Auto Recovery
The switch automatically detects and reboots the PD devices, such as cameras and APs, when they fall offline or go unresponsive, guaranteeing the stable operation of PoE-connected devices, without the need for manual monitoring and restart.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SG1210MP are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Its fanless design delivers zero added noise in its locations. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SG1210MP delivers switching performance you can depend on.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption exceeds 123 W, intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high-priority port’s power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
**The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type.
- 9x gigabit RJ45 ports, and 1x gigabit combo SFP/RJ45 Port
- 8x PoE+ ports transfer data and power via a single cable with a total power budget of 123 W*
- Compliance with IEEE 802.3af/at PoE+, the switch supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Up to 250 m data and power transmission range under Extend Mode**
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1-2 to guarantee the quality of the sensitive applications
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
- Automatically reboots your dropped or unresponsive PoE-powered devices with PoE Auto Recovery.
- Plug and play with no configuration required
- Fanless design reduces power consumption and works silently in its location