Kingston’s Industrial microSD card is designed and tested to withstand the most demanding environmental factors. With an operating temperature of -40°C to 85°C, it can operate normally even in extreme desert heat and subzero conditions. The card utilises industry-leading pSLC mode to provide top transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s1. It is rated up to 1920 TBW2 with 30K P/E cycles and has a built-in feature set specific to endurance, performance and industrial needs. Kingston’s Industrial microSD is available in capacities from 8GB-64GB3.
1. Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
2. Terabytes Written (TBW) is derived from the endurance under the highest capacity and is based on internalmetrics that quantify how much data can be written to a card in its lifespan.
3. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide.
4. Kingston Flash Cards are designed and tested for compatibility with consumer-grade market products. It is recommended that you contact Kingston directly for any OEM opportunities or special use applications that are beyond standard daily consumer usage. For more information on intended use, please refer to the Flash Memory Guide.
- Durable in extreme temperatures - Designed and tested to withstand a temperature range of -40 degrees C to 85 degrees C for use in harsh conditions.
- High endurance and reliability - Up to 1920 TBW and rated to endure 30K P/E cycles to meet requirements for a wide range of industrial applications.
- UHS-I compliant - Speeds of up to 100MB/s with U3, V30 and A1 support for Android-based applications.
- Industrial-grade built-in features - Strong ECC engine, wear levelling, bad block management and an optional health monitoring tool to manage the lifespan of your card.