The UK to IEC C15 mains cable, more commonly known as a kettle lead is used for powering a variety of electrical appliances such as PC base units, monitors, printers & photocopiers and a whole host of other equipment including high temperature devices such as kettles.
The C15 connector, although similar in appearance to the C13 has a higher temperature rating of 120 degrees rather than 70 degrees. You can tell the difference between a C13 and a C15 connector by the notch in the connector; this means a C15 plug will work with a C14 and a C16 socket. A C13 plug however will only work in a C14 socket.
- BS1363 to IEC C15 Power Cable
- 3G 0.75mm 10Amp Cable (H05RR-F)
- Rubberized Cable
- 13 Amp Fuse
- BSI Approved UK (BS1363/A) Connector
- VDE Approved Rubberized Power Cable
- VDE Approved C15 Connector
- BSI & ASTA Approved 13 Amp Fuse