DisplayPort is a 20 pin connector similar to HDMI but designed to replace DVI/VGA. The standard was put forward by VESA to define a new royalty free audio/video connection.
Our DisplayPort to VGA cables are the perfect solution for adapting your DisplayPort computer or graphics card to use a VGA monitor/device.
- Display port v1.1 compliant
- High quality digital audio transmissions
- Embedded clock architecture to reduce EMI susceptibility
- Supports resolutions greater than QXGA (2048 x 1536) at 24-bit colour depths
- Supports existing VESA and CEA standards
- Supports hot plug detection as well as link status failure
- Supports a minimum of 1080P resolution at 24bpp, 50/60 Hz at 15 metres
- Supports display port signal to VGA signal
- Supports video bandwidth up to 10.8Gbps
- Connector : 20pin display port to 15pin VGA
What are CCL Choice products?
If you are not particularly concerned by the manufacturer, why not allow CCL to choose for you? We cannot guarantee what brands will go into the CCL Choice products, however what we can guarantee is that they will be the cheapest we can find. We will not compromise on quality, warranty or features. As a result we are sure you will be pleasantly surprised when you receive this product. Our stock will generally be made up of industry recognisable names as the manufacturers will often approach us to clear their stock. By using the CCL Choice brand it doesn't upset the market, due to this pictures are for illustrational purposes only so we don't give the game away. CCL has a fantastic reputation we do not want to jeopardise, so trust us and our CCL Choice products!