The MasterBoxQ300L is your straightforward option in the lineup of the brand new MasterBoxQ-series from Cooler Master. A series that might be small in size but excels in functionality and modularity without compromising on the thermal performance.
Although the size wouldn’t tell, the MasterBoxQ300L supports a standard ATX PSU which we don’t see often in the market with this size. Based on the different system setup, the I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations, three options at each side of the case. You can decide which setup fits your system best.
Due to the cube design of the frame and special pattern design on the magnetic dust filter will make the chassis stand out from the rest. The combination of a practical design and the unique customizable outlook makes the MasterBoxQ300L the perfect choice for office and home usage.
- Max GPU Length: 360mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 157mm
- Max PSU Depth: 160mm
- Cable Routing Space: 28mm
- PATTERNED MAGNETIC DUSTFILTERS - Special pattern on the dust filter creates a unique outlook for the chassis.
- MODULAR I/O PANEL - The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations. On both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom.
- MULTIPLE POSITIONING OPTIONS - The case can be put in vertical or horizontal position.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE SIDE PANEL - Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel.
- CLEAN ROUTING SPACE - Behind the motherboard tray, it offers 28mm wide and spacy room for hidden cable management.
- EXCELLENT THERMAL PERFORMANCE - The open design of the perforated front, top and bottom guarantees excellent thermal performance.
- FAN AND RADIATOR SUPPORT - The front supports up to two 140mm fans and up to a 240mm radiator. The rear supports a 120mm fan or radiator and the top two 120mm fans. All to ensure you don't have to compromise on performance.