The Zyxel GS1920v2 Smart Managed Switch Series introduces Zyxel NebulaFlex that allows you to easily switch between standalone and our license-free Nebula cloud management platform anytime with just a few simple clicks. The NebulaFlex protects your investment on wired technology by offering the flexibility to transition to the cloud in your own time, without worrying about additional ongoing licensing costs. Taking advantage of Nebula, you can centrally manage and access realtime network information to have effortless control over the GS1920v2 Smart Managed switches and other Hybrid and Nebula devices - all under a single intuitive platform without the need to install any software. With rich L2 features such as LACP, advanced QoS, VLAN, ACL and multicast IGMP snooping, the GS1920v2 Series offers intuitive web-based interface for those who still stick on standalone management to access them without learning complex command-line interface (CLI). Additionally, the GS1920v2 Series is also part of the Zyxel One Network, which means that you can use the complimentary ZON Utility to easily perform repetitive operations during the deployment phases. When you're ready to join our Nebula cloud management solution, simply register your GS1920v2 Series via the Nebula Control Center (NCC); the device automatically joins, provisions and begins to give real-time information. The intuitive platform allows your switches to form a group, controlled centrally and gain access to diagnostics tools all under a single platform. The Nebula platform does not limit the number of your switches to be added, giving you an easy-to-use, scalable platform to access anytime, anywhere. What's more, the Nebula offers a mobile app for you to register hundreds of devices quickly on NCC with the built-in QR code scanner as well as to monitor the real-time network status.
- NebulaFlex gives you the flexibility to switch between standalone and our License Free Nebula cloud management
- Nebula cloud management allows easy deployment, real-time configurations and access to all your access points anytime with
- Using user-friendly web-based GUI to manage and set up the switch without learning complex CLI
- Smart fan and fanless designs offer silent operations in your office
- Check real-time status intuitively by cloud and PoE LED indicators