High-Capacity Performance with Quad-Core 2.2 GHz CPU
Manage your entire business network with the right amount of processing power. Dual redundant power supplies further ensure carrier-class reliability for enterprise networking.
Maximize the 10G Broadband with Omada Enterprise Gateway
Maximized 10G Broadband with the Omada Enterprise Gateway Build your lightning-fast network with Omada ER8411 — an enterprise VPN router with 10G ports. It surpasses the need for high-speed, reliable, and safe enterprise networks, ideal for large-scale deployments such as offices, schools, and hotels.
10× WAN Ports & One USB WAN for Mobile Broadband
Up to 10× WAN SFP+, SFP, and RJ45 ports allow the router to support various internet access requirements. Multi-WAN Load Balancing distributes data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband. Connect a 4G/3G modem to one of the USB 3.0 ports for LTE WAN backup.
Note: At least one of the ten WAN/LAN ports needs to function as a LAN.
High-Security and High-Performance VPN
ER8411 supports pass-through traffic and multiple VPN protocols, including SSL, IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP in Client/Server mode. One-click auto IPSec VPN simplifies VPN configuration and facilitates network management and deployment. The router also features built-in VPN engine hardware, allowing support and management of hundreds of IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, SSL VPN, and OpenVPN Tunnels.
Seamless Integration into Omada SDN
The Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches, and routers to provide 100% centralized cloud management and create a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP), Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Two 10GE SFP+ Ports: 1x WAN and 1x WAN/LAN 10GE SFP+ ports provide high-bandwidth aggregation connectivity.
- Up to 10 WAN Ports: Fiber and RJ45 WAN ports with load balance raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband.
- Highly Secure VPN: Enterprise-standard SSL/ IPSec / PPTP / L2TP VPN & OpenVPN / L2TP over IPSec VPN are ideal for use across multiple branches and for WFH.
- Abundant Security Features: Powerful Firewall, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, and IP-MAC Binding, and One-Click ALG Activation provide world-class security.