Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential.
Designed for Enthusiasts. Backed by Corsair.
World-famous reliability and performance
There's a reason why world-champion overclockers, extreme gaming enthusiasts and high-end system builders all trust Corsair for high-performance memory that they can install with confidence and pride. Whether you're breaking your own records or you're simply building a dream gaming rig, you can count on Corsair memory.
Lifetime limited warranty
Your performance investment is protected. All of our memory products are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
The Corsair Advantage
With a long history of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we've earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Need help? We're available by phone call, email or web forum.
- Compatibility tested across 100/200 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance - Part of our exhaustive testing process includes performance and compatibility testing on most every 100/200 Series motherboard on the market - and a few that aren't.
- Designed for high-performance overclocking - Each Vengeance LPX module is built from an eight-layer PCB and highly-screened memory ICs. The efficient heat spreader provides effective cooling to improve overclocking potential.
- Pure aluminum heat spreader for faster heat dissipation and cooler operation - Overclocking overhead is limited by operating temperature. The unique design of the Vengeance LPX heat spreader optimally pulls heat away from the ICs and into your system's cooling path, so you can push it harder. The heat spreader doesn't just allow Vengeance LPX to run better. the aggressive yet refined form factor looks great in showcase systems.
- XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free, automatic overclocking - Manually pushing your DRAM frequency can be a fun experiment, but sometimes you just want to get maximum performance without the hassle. Intel 100/200 Series-based motherboards support the new XMP 2.0 standard, and Vengeance LPX DRAM does, too. Turn it on, and it will automatically adjust to the fastest safe speed for your Vengeance LPX kit. You'll get amazing, reliable performance without lockups or other strange behavior.
- Low-profile design fits in smaller spaces - When the first Mini-ITX and Micro ATX motherboards for DDR4 are released, Vengeance LPX will be ready. The small form factor makes it ideal for smaller cases or any system where internal space is at a premium.
- Available in multiple colors to match your motherboard or your system - The best high-performance systems look as good as they run. Vengeance LPX is available in several colors to match your motherboard, your other components, your case. or just your favorite color.