Enjoy exceptional airflow and cooling for your components with the CORSAIR 5000D RGB AIRFLOW mid-tower ATX case. Building on the highly acclaimed design of the 5000D AIRFLOW with its signature steel front panel, the 5000D RGB AIRFLOW takes it a step further with three included CORSAIR AF120 RGB ELITE fans. These fans boast AirGuide technology, which uses anti-vortex vanes to create a steady, concentrated airflow over your PC 's hottest components. There are also two additional 120mm fan mounts on the PSU shroud that provide additional cooling flow for your graphics card.
The CORSAIR AF120 RGB ELITE fans feature durable, fluid dynamic bearings for quiet operation and eight RGB LEDs per fan. Control RGB on up to six PC fans with the included Lighting Node PRO controller, while the powerful CORSAIR iCUE software unlocks lighting customization and synchronization with your entire RGB setup.
The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it effortless to route your most important cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard, making a clean-looking build easier than ever.
Build your next PC with ample space, with room for radiators in sizes up to 360mm and six storage drives. Put peripherals within easy reach with a modern front I/O panel including a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports, and a combined audio/microphone jack. With jaw-dropping aesthetics and great cooling included, the 5000D RGB AIRFLOW PC case is ready to keep your next amazing build cool.
- Spacious interior fits multiple radiators up to 360mm
- Fits up to 12x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans
- Two 120mm fan mounting added to PSU shroud
- 3x CORSAIR AF120 RGB ELITE fans with CORSAIR AIRGUIDE TECHNOLOGY
- Modern front panel I/O connections including USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- High-performance airflow optimized steel front and side panels
- Included iCUE Lighting Node PRO controller
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software
- Flexible storage options for up to 4x SSDs and 2x HDDs
- RapidRoute cable management system
- 25mm of cable routing depth behind motherboard
- Tool-free tempered glass side panel
- Removable front and roof panels for easy access